Saturday 14 July 2012

Customised Bag - 1st Buyer!

Hi Everyone!
Well..as well as my nails becoming ever so in demand , I had my first request from an old friend for a 'Lisa Loo' customised canvas bag this week. My friend wanted it for her little girl so you can imagine I had alot of fun doing it - was safe to say she LOVED it as you can see from the photo :) Im working on one for myself this weekend - prob finish it tomorrow so I will post when that is compete - bought a batch of hessian bags which ive never painted on properly as yet - turned out good so far!!
Please feel free to drop me a line if you are interested in a bag - id be happy to discuss details ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awww Hazel looks so cute with the customised bag, the ultimate girly accessory !
    Great artwork Lisa
    xxx xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete